We accept children from ages 2 1/2 through 8
- School hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am-2:00 PM.
- Afternoon only enrollments are accepted upon availability.
- Children are taught to read and write by a reading specialist.
- Call for an appointment to view the facility and have any questions answered.
At the Academy the child will:
- Be provided with an exclusive, small, family type environment.
- Be taught to work independently in a loving and nurturing environment.
- Learn to socialize with peers.
- Be assisted in the development of cognitive, spatial, fine and gross motor skills.
- Be encouraged to work independently and develop self-confidence.
- Be encouraged to participate in musical activities, drama, movement, and creative work and play.
- Have the curriculum tailored to his/her needs.
- Work at his own pace in a pressure-free environment.